- Matched with a caring therapist
- A therapist specializing in the area of need
- Customized to client's need
- Meets recommended age milestone care
- Supports follow-up visits
- Ensures routine care appointments
- GCC communicates with the school for areas of concern
- GCC has certified teachers that can support children
- GCC attends IEP meetings and parent-teacher conferences for the continuity of education
- Providing youth with appropriate adult role modeling behavior and actively teaching daily living skills.
- Provide youth with hands on experience in learning practical skills such as doing the laundry, cleaning house, grocery shopping, budgeting, job applications etc..
- Family-Team meetings
- Assisted with community resources
- Support court-ordered visits